Wednesday, December 31, 2008

still have 6 hrs 2008 is going to end....think toward on tis year...form cat to acca den drop bac to cat agian...y will like tat de leh? the reason is i'm lazy to study....no i hate study but i'm lazy...the lazy virus is at my mind a long time edi....now i'm trying anti tis kind of virus...if no it's will trap me on the way where i'm running to the end of acca...^^

tis year i my sadness year...grandma leave me..still veli miss grandma....haiz...i think she always have an important place in my heart....my family have a big big conflict between each others...wat the solution on it? mayb the time is the better way to settle n soft it....hope so lol...

2009 is cumming...bcum older..so my mind oso wan to bcum more mature...dun wan still keep on it...need to learn about it....every new year i always make a wish on it...tis year i wish tat every thing will be allright...all's in my hand...my life is in my hand...hope tat i can handle it

No comments: