Sunday, January 4, 2009

today is my last day work as a temporary administration assistance at Sweet & Maxwell...the time goes veli faz, i work at there around 2 months jor lo...stating 1st week work alone feel veli lonely...after tat feel veli enjoy...let's tell u all wat i do when i work....my jod is "ta zam"...juz print sum invoices, called to client ask for payment,track sum error,upload sum information at intranet, do sum accounts n alot of thing la...ok....let me intro 4 officers at my office....

1st is my boss(mr dave),he dun like people call him boss o sir...mayb he dun like the post of boss...he love chit chat wif his staff....

2nd is my manager( ms ding),she teach me a lot of thing...espcially she teach me to track the error make by her staff...teach audit the account....

3nd is my Senior customer services( ms koh), they say she is my"kai ma" coz she is the once always help 'ta bou' my lunch...she teach a lot of basic things like hw to handle thier computer system....

4th is the credit controller( ms chong), she teach hw talk politely to customer....actually ask customer to pay debt is veli difficult...sum time they will scold u...sum time they will cheat u...they will say a lot reason to extend the credit period...so ms chong teach a lot skill to handle tis problem....

actually i learn a lot for tis part time job...better den i work as a stock keeper when i finish my spm....i feel veli happy to work at tis company...sum time when 4pm, they will call delivery for tea time...sumtime mcD, sumtime roti canai n sumtime sum kuih-kuih...i wan to say tq to them who teach me a lot...but i din miss tis jod...coz my target is finsih my acca...gambatteh kok wai...^^

No comments: