Thursday, December 11, 2008

finally final was done...the paper is ok lo....all most all of the que is sported by joyce....still dun noe can pass anot....still dun have any confidence for tis paper....cant say anything for it....its over....haiz....dun say no confidence for tis paper....even though me oso dun have confidence for others....when do sum thing else, my heart always tell me tat u cant do it coz u scare on it....me oso dun noe scare wat...now i noe tat, i scare failed....really scare on it...when i failed once for it, i will start scare....sum time i scare until i give up on it....i always told myself tat u cant give up, no more quitter...but at the end i scare until quit/give up...sum time i wanna tell sum thing else inside my heart to sumbody...i wan let the person noe wat i think, wat i feel on it....but final i will zip it my mouth,keep every thing inside...dun wan to let the person noe it...coz i scare the person dun noe wanna hear me to talking sum rubbish...luckly i can share it to my mummy n dai lou...but i still feel regert when i din tell the right person..sum time i will hate myself y dun wan tell on it....haiz....tis can show tat i'm no confidence n a failure too....

No comments: