Monday, November 17, 2008

stating tmr hui see will leave me...stop her part time job....den i will go n work wif myself....feel veli lonely....really feel lonely....tis morning when i reached office car park, i saw hui see's car not park at there....1st on my mind is tat hui see din work...i tell myself starting my lonely working day...l8r think positively mayb hui see will late..den i call her....she reply tat she reached office jor lo...her car is on service...her daddy fetch him cum to work...den i feel tat thank god...my lonely working day havent stat yet....

but tmr really wan reach jor lo...stat my lonely job jor lo...haiz...think a bit bac tat a few day me ,joey n hui see work together n v all veli enjoy on it....sit togetther n chit chat when working time....haiz....now they leave till me the once working at the there....T.T....i miss tat days v work together...

ya orr...still wan to say sumthing...mayb i will no post any thing on tis short period of time...coz work feel tire....summore weekend wan to do revision for my final which at 10th of december....all my fren take k lol...to those who r sitting acca o cat final...wish u all good luck....the lucky 7 always stand by ur side...gambatteh

No comments: