Sunday, November 9, 2008

today v all celebrate bday wif joey...i promise chee jong n hui see den i should celebrate wif him...coz joey work wif me have few days edi...he is good guy....even thourgh his home near by my home but walk to my house need around 15 to 20 minits...when my pc have problem he always help me to settle it ... i say wan to fetch him cum to my house to settle it...he always reply tat no need to fetch him.. he cum to my house by walk...really wan to say tq to him la....

1st v all go to give joey a surpirse...v all go to his house celebrate wif him...den go to may yen house eat steambot....may yan house is 2 in 1 double storey....he house qiute big leh...have a fish pool...v all go there playing Wii n mahjong...i think joey got a veli meaning full present n bday too...

last i wan to say sumthing to joey...joey 19th year bday jor lo...bcum adult...every thing wan to think wif mature mind...remember to think tat family member is the most important thing in ur whole life...they all is more important den ur money n name....wish every thing will b all right...n pass the final too....good luck men

No comments: