Sunday, May 3, 2009

yesterday nite go out yam cha wif fren....
juz 7 peoples include me....
1st v go circle yam cha...
den go cinema buy the movie ticket....
after v brought the ticket,v all go n c people playing bowling...
v sit at there c people playing bowling,chit chat there n w8ting the movie start...
one of my fren whose was quite long time din c her b4 asking me got gf anot?
i juz reply her tat dun have gf...
n i also reply her tat me kao bu dao lui de la...
she smile smile oli....
after tat v all go watching the hong kong movie(Claustrophobia) acted by Karena Lam, Ekin Cheng...
tat's movie no good lo....
l8r tat v all go ss2 murni yam cha agian till 2.30am go bac...
wake up at 9am early morning...

haiz...havent strat my revision yet....
gonna strat tmr early morning....
gambatteh for those sitting final for acca...

No comments: