Saturday, September 13, 2008

long time din update my blog jor lo...
it's the time to update...
yesterday my acca fren get back their pt1 law result...
sum body done qiute good oppesite tat have sum others done badly...
wish the pass the law paper keep it up n the failed need to be more hardworking lol....
talking about my study life now...
can say veli free for my study...
coz jus study 1 day per week...

tmr is my dad 50th birthday....my aunt all cum form kepong wan to celebrate wif him...
tmr i still wan fetch to my grandma cum to my house....
a long long time my grandma din cum to my house....
i think tat have 16 years she din cum to my house....
tmr my house will cum alot of peoples...
den i still have a lot of house need me to finish it...
haiz.....lazy to done it...
nothing to say anymore...
jus wan tat wish dad every thing wil be allright...

No comments: