Wednesday, September 24, 2008

grandma pass away....feel veli disappointed for i din fetch her cum to my house when my dad's bday...haiz...feel a bit regert...feel veli sad really sad...

i love to touch grandma's hand coz her hand veli soft...i oso love to chit chat wif her...always asking her din u noe who m i? she always say noe...den i ask i'm whose son? she dun wan to reply me...i will reply i'm nani's( my dad) son..i promise her edi when i got car i will fetch her to "kai kai"(shopping)...but now even i dun fetch her 1 time go out...c properly is 1 time oso dun have...feel tat I'm a bad grandson...no more chance to fetch her go out, to touch her hand n chit chat wif her oso....

when my dad give her sum money ...she will take out rm50 to me...i will no keep it the money form her...i always say tat grandma u take it go n buy lotery....when stirke u can give sum more....hehe...i'm good investor...n a bit greedy oso...

pls god, take my grandma go to a place where is peacefull....i love u grandma....:(

No comments: