Saturday, August 23, 2008

today is my 1st day to study T10 lol...hehe...hear my fren say tat the lecturer is quite strict for our study...they oso say when u all din done her homework den she will send u out form class...tat time i hear it i feel veli fear....actually she no like the person when my fren say tat lol...mayb i din c she scold student lol....1st day i attend her class...she give us to c about the american swimmer's acticle( micheal)...yup...tat wan he get 8 gold medals for olympic at beijing...she oso tell tat when u failed in exam...it's no the end of the world lol...she let me get bac a lot of confidence edi...anyway i set the target edi....the target is w8ting me to meet him...i'll try my best to meet it...n my acca fren...next week PT1 jor lo...still doing revision o online? gambatteh....good luck...all the best...

No comments: