Sunday, August 17, 2008

every year bday is nothing different...oso like get wish for fren...received sum sms....hehe...but i really enjoy tis year bday...tonite my frend they all celebrate wif me...even no at high class restaurant but is mamak...i oso veli happy jor...even dunnoe my fren chian purposely cum sunway by bus n buying a small small cake to me...n lixing is a driver fetch us go the "MUNI" at SS2...evelyn is the 1st once wish to me...billy give me a set of chocolate cum form korea....chin han, if tis bad thing din cum i think u sure go wif us...nvm la....go heart is ok de..ah gal luckly u no too late send wish to me..hehe...anyway tq to they all n others wish to me oso...tq...remember orr...nexttime wan give bday present to me, buy sum eat to me is ok jor lol....chian n billy, tq for ur present...the cake n chocolate is tasty is love it...hehe...tq...

No comments: