Thursday, July 24, 2008

today, aunty tay fetch her 2 children cum to my house...eldest son call hong zhi n younger son call hong meng...last time her 2 son given to my mummy to take care...den my mummy became their baby sister...but around tis year march my mum dun wan take care they all jor lo...but along tis 4 month mummy always tell me tat she veli miss the 2 children n always dreaming them oso... during the period when mummy take care on them, v all take a lot of photo wif the 2 little baby...n i save it at my pc...mummy always call me open it give her c the photo...it show tat she veli miss the 2 baby....when mummy saw the children she feel happy till eye cum out a bit water...hehe....until now i saw mummy really veli veli happy n she oso told me she veli happy until cant sleep jor la...around 6pm aunty tay wan go bac jor lo...hong zhi give a kiss to me n mummy...actually i oso miss they all veli much...wish the 2 baby dun becum veli naughty

No comments: