Sunday, July 13, 2008

finally wei chian leave us jor lol...he wan to work n join ICAEW jor lol...sad men...1st time i saw him...he give me a feel jus like my younger bro...coz he attitude same like him...he din making a lot of noise veli diam diam like tat de lo...n veli clever oso...when i do revision n have sum topic din understand..1st i will call wei chian den he will try u explain to me...now i cant call him jor lo...haiz...yesterday night i fetch weichian, chinhan, evelyn n billy zai go oug eat supper...coz every time i go eat sum delicious n special food i will tell him...he ask me when i will fetch him go to eat it...i promise him when i got car i will fetch him go...den yesterday i fetch them go eat sum special food...dunnoe y..they dislike to eat it mayb they all din c tis food before gua...after they tasted the food, 1st they say the food no good..v oso take a lot of pic lo...atfer tat v go bac..me, weichian n evelyn take 1 pic inside my car...they go bac to their hostel...dunnoe y my eye starting same sum water ...hehe...chian i will remember u de...remember tat i have tis bro...i m not thing to give u...jus give sum my working experience to u oli...go out work every thing wan to be careful...jia you...kambatteh... if free...charting wif us lol...o sumtime sms us...wish u every thing be all right...

No comments: