Sunday, May 4, 2008

time is going very fast...finish my mock exam form last saturday(26.4.2008) until now...it's finish my short brake...suddenly think bac i done nothing on tis week...feel wasting my time n feel sum regert...haiz...wat can i do now? if money can buy bac every second every minute every hour tat v all wasted...i m the 1st person will do it...haiz..time is gone jus like a dream...v cant control it, let it stop o pause it...next mouth wan to sit for my final exam for CAT(T7,T8 n T9)...now feel veli kia shu edi...until now i still not very understand about my T8 coz all teori n i'm not really read it...now jus can do bac revision n decide my time properly lol...cant do anything jus can do tis oli....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally ...can see ur blog d ..wakakak....y suddenly change d link oo...hehe...btw...add oil in ur blog oo...heheheh

~ Ravy ~ said...

haha~ found ur blog here... wakakaka.. XD smart ler... *grin*

gambate in ur blog orh.. update more lar, treat it as how u write ur weekly diary in secondary skul tat time ^^

lets gambate for our finals n bloggie~

yvonne chew said...

hihi... so suprising that I leave a comment to u? haha... by the way, I am Yi Wen... Link me up at: http://yvonnechew.blogspot.com... Keep in touch loe... ^^