Sunday, May 11, 2008

mother's day

today me n my mummy go bac kepong visit my grandma coz today is mother day... din u noe y my dad n my bro din go bac...coz have sum family problem n my bro wan to do revision...me take rm80 to buy a secret recipe cake go bac...c my grandma cant walk n cant talk...feel veli sad...coz every time v go bac visit her...she will cry coz she wan to talk but cant do it...my uncle n aunt all will go bac too...they cook a lot favorite food eg curry chicken, spicy sotong & crab n others.... v all go there till around 5.30 like tat den me n mummy will go bac... den my dad fetch v go port klang eat seafood...until 10.30 v reach home...din u all noe y have mother n father day only? y dun have son n daughter day? 1 year,365 day less 2 days for mother n father day and den the rest r son n daughter...y the rest is son n daughter day leh...tis wan u go n think urself lol....ok la...wish all mother in the world happy mother day n enjoy ur mother lol n tis is very important de...hope ur son n daughter will royalty n love u....i love u gandma n my beloved mummy...

No comments: