Monday, June 15, 2009

today i go pos office paying the some bills...
walao..a lot people still w8ting around there....
when i press the number to c still got how many people until my turn....
omg....still got around 20 peoples....
nvm lo...i juz w8 oli lo....
did u noe wat the reason got a lot people still w8ting...
bcoz a lot of pc hag edi....
got 6 counters is for paying our bills...but 3 hag edi....
haiz...w8ting around 30minits reach my turn edi...
i juz show out my bills to the pos officer...
actually i calculated the total amount edi...its rm 540 like tat...
the pos officer calculate around 800 sumthing....
when i hear tat i totally stun....
walao...i calculated edi...how the people calculate....
i asking him to borrow calculater...
the people dun wan care about me lo...
i juz tell him to calculate agian...
finally the amount which i calculate was correct....
the pos officer showing the unmorality manner to me....
he told me tat i should calculate probably...
walao...u dun noe to calculate a small lump sum like tis....
n now who r the 1 paying u money...how r u customer....
dun noe how to use u brain...izit r u brainless....
i told pos office can pay our driving license n biz license
den i asking him can told me tat i cant my driving license n the biz license at there...
bcoz i'm still a P license...n the biz license wanna pay at KL....
finally i go KL the DBKL bulding to pay the biz license....
i reach the customer service counter show my biz license...
n asking the officer i wan to pay tis license...
he told me to press B button to take a number w8 my turn...
w8thing around 5 to 10 minits till my turn edi...
the officer tell me go DBKL bulding 2 to pay tis kind SSM biz license....
tis counter is pay for the DBKL license....
zzzz....the customer service should tell me early mah....
then no need me w8ting at here juz strict away go to building 2....
haiz...finally i found the counter to pay tis such kind of license...

conclusion, i wanna tell this kind of peoples pls show out ur potential....
pls dun show out ur tidak apa attitude lo...
no v all wan look down on u all...
it's u all giving a chance to look down on u....
u all r shaming Malaysia...

No comments: