Saturday, April 11, 2009

graduate day

finally i graduated the CAT course...starting feel veli boring when attending the ceremony....always c my phone c whether u all reached the convention center n sms me let noe about it....n also wish tis will finish as soon as possible..... i hope u all will cum n i wanna sharing my happiness wif u all.....really hope u all will cum n c me wearing the graduate clothes n take pic wif me... ya....i noe u all r w8ting....but it's started late...really soli....n wanna say thankx to u all...c u n siew ching came i feel veli happy but a bit disappionted on ah fui go bac so early din take pic wif me...bcoz din getting a veli good memory for me....nvm still got ACCA graduate ceremony w8ting me to attend it....hope v all can take a full memorial pic which is full of 4 members of us...

i wanna say thankx to those lecture teaching me at CAT n those fren whose r sms n congra to me....still dun noe can finish my ACCA...hope so can make it

No comments: