Monday, October 27, 2008

i got the mock exam result...finally i pass it...i make it....i got 52 oli...it's no score..have a bit bit improve la....thankx to my frend who r support me...really i wan tq to u all...tq...i get tis kind of result still get scold by joyce...haiz...she say tat take 1 paper wan score it...no get tis kind of marks...i noe she scold me is for my own good...actaully she is a good teacher...i love her teaching stayle...she always push v all up...even she still open extra class at sunday tat's her family day....others say tat sit at her class veli stress...haha...i can accept wat the person say...sum time she repid many many time wat she say....i feel she have a bit amg cham...haha....but i noe she wan to remind v all de...hehe...ok i confirm start my part time job at tis thursday....i still have still have weekend time to do revision....i will try best to sit my final exam...take k all of u...

No comments: